For already booked charters, as well as for future bookings, it is possible to change the charter dates if written confirmation will be provided from the charterer stating that they can’t reach the destination base because of travel restrictions due to Coronavirus (providing the respective proofs is necessary). If the new booking is more expensive, the price difference will be charged.
There is also the possibility of transferring the booking to 2021. In this case the new charter can't be later than 1 year after the dates of the existing charter. Also, any special discounts that may have been offered will not be valid for the new charter. The price will be recalculated with the valid discounts for 2021 and the difference will be charged.
- For future bookings advance payment is 30% and is required upon booking confirmation, via bank transfer or via online payment by credit / debit card.
- Balance payment 70% is due 15 days prior to embarkation, via bank transfer or via online payment by credit / debit card.
- In case of cancelling a charter and not selecting one of the offered options for changing the charter dates, refunds will be made only if the yacht will be chartered again under the same conditions.
- Last minute bookings must be paid in full upon booking confirmation and payment proof must be received via e-mail the latest until the day before embarkation.
- Payment of crew services: 30% advance payment is required upon confirmation / 70% is due 15 days prior to embarkation, via bank transfer or via online payment by credit / debit card.