Marina Tehnomont Veruda
Marina Veruda is open year round. It is located south of Pula, in the Veruda bay, on the eastern shore of the northern cove.
The large Bay of Veruda, which is historically a fishing port, lies out to the south of the town. Surrounded by the well preserved nature, the bay started attracting more and more tourists , and this led to the building of the new marina. By its position, the marian is a gateway to the whole Adriatic. Marina Veruda offers a safe refuge from all winds and it is a popular spot not only in summer but all year round.
Mooring: Marina Veruda has 18 pontoons with 630 wet berths for boats and mega yachts up to 40 m with a maximal draft of 4 m. In all berths you can get water and power (220 and 380 V). The marina has also a capacity of 250 vessels on land and 50 vessels on the new dry-dock.
Sightseeing: Pula, located on the western shore of Istria near its southern tip, is the largest town in Istria. As well as a touristic attraction, it is an important industrial, and cultural center. Pula is home to many hotels, sports grounds, entertainment programs, recreational facilities, beaches, restaurants and casinos for tourists. It hosts many important yearly events; the Croatian Film Festival every July, the Pop Music Festival “Arena” as well as the Istria Regatta. Every August, there is a rock music festival, Art & Music Festival. There is an international airport only 6 kilometers from Pula. In the harbor area, you will find the Roman Amphitheater (called Arena), from the 1st and 2nd centuries. With a capacity of 23 thousand seats, it is the sixth largest preserved amphitheater in the world. Other important sites are the Triumphal Arch of the Sergi (31BC), the 6th-century mosaics in the collapsed basilica Santa Maria Formosa , the beautiful polyptych in the church of St. Francis and the Temple of Augusts from the 1st century. The Archeological Museum of Istria is also a must-see.
Available Boats in and around Pula
Facilities include water and electricity hook-ups, telephone, showers and toilets, hotel, restaurant, cafe/bar, exchange office, fuel and boats can be hired. In the vicinity there are sports grounds (basketball, tennis, bowling). Services include repairs to engine, sails and electronics. The marina is also equipped with an electric crane (50 t).
- Reception desk
- Fully accessible toilet and shower facilities
- Maintenance and repair shop
- Nautical equipment shop
- Grocery store
- Fuel station
- Car park
- Garbage and recycling bins
- Waste water discharge point
- Video surveillance
- Charter company
- Diving centre
- 30 t and 10 t crane
- There is a multitude of facilities, such as shopping centres, hospital, airport, cinema, markets, sports centres, spa and wellness centres as well as many restaurants, cafes, bars, supermarkets and shops in the close vicinity of the marina.
- The gas station is located at the L-shaped pier near the entry of the marina.
- Nautical services provided in the marina include boat lifting, hull washing, antifouling coatings for hull protection, hull polishing, and along with our marina partners, hull, deck, mast and sail repairs. The appointment for boat lifting and launching should be made at least a week in advance.
- If you have a chemical toilet, you can empty it in the area for emptying chemical toilets located behind the central sanitary facility. Any other discharge within the marina is strictly prohibited.