The Marina of Agios Nikolaos is situated at the island of Crete in the heart of the town of Agios Nikolaos. The marina has easy access to the town center and it is one of the leading tourist ports in the South East Aegean. It has a capacity of 255 berths, on both permanent and floating pontoons while the dry dock facilities can accomodate up to 165 boats.
The nearest international airport is Heraklion (64km from Agios Nikolaos) and you will find that it is conveniently connected to all Europe destinations with several flights per day. The marina is ideal for both short and long stays, providing a safe environment for the boats along with all the necessary facilities for yacht passengers. The marina sometimes hosts exhibitions and other culture and art events.
- Berthing Capacity of 255 boats all year round
- Potable Water Supply
- Electric power: 220 / 380 V.
- WC / Showers / Laundry / Dryer
- Fuel and Oil are available 24h (via mini-tanker)
- Ramp and Travel Lift up to 65 tons.
- Boat Maintenance & Sail Repairs: Local agents are able to provide all the necessary facilities.
- Waste bins are situated along the perimeter of the marina.
- Security : The Marina of Agios Nikolaos and the pontoons are patrolled 24 hours around the clock, by guards and the Coast Guard Authorities.
- Fire Precautions: To ensure the safety of the marina and the vessels, fire hoses have been installed on the piers next to the electricity and water supply. The marina has been designed to allow fire engines access to all piers.
- Communication: Internet: Free Wireless access to the Internet from the boat. A daily fax report is available in English at the reception office at 9:00 every morning.
- Parking Places & Containers: Free parking for cars and trailers and limited space for containers.